2.22.2007

I always had a thing for Penny



I realize that embedding YouTube videos is fairly gauche at this point, but you really should see this.

Plus, j fi is scared of the mere picture of the dummy and has requested that it be moved off the top of the page. Oh poor j fi. What your abode must be like in the shadowy darkness of night...

Anyway, this guy is super rad. Anyone who can be that cool while playing the flute earns my vote for President. Sorry Barack. He's got more songs too:

Sesame Street

Super Mario Bros.

Peter and the Wolf

I knew I should have been a flautist. Trying to do this with a saxophone would only result in a lot of honking. Which is probably what I'd sound like anyway at this point. I haven't practiced in a while.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schmuck! Don't make it sound like I was the ONLY person who found that creepy as hell.

To quote a person I am sure you know rather well, YOU:

“The trailer alone gave me nightmares.”

“Someone has taken my most frightening childhood nightmares and put them onscreen.”

“I'm pretty sure it was a hundred but I'm sure as hell not going to watch the trailer again to fact check it.”

You are going to make fun of me for not wanting to look at the picture anymore when you don't want to look at it either? Bad form Ryder, bad form indeed.

Forget not that I am going to be in Chicago in a few months time. Be very careful...

Anonymous said...

So...I ranted and forgot to say something about the amazing flautist! He is freaking awesome. Talk about making the flute not so girly. Peter and the Wolf was my favorite btw.

tara d. said...

...i think we're all on the same page, right? when's this guy gonna pass out?

Unknown said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I wish I practiced my flute more in elementary school through high school so I could be a kick ass beat boxer flautist..... oh the opportunities I missed.....

Unknown said...

I HATE those dummies with a passion. I once saw a ventriloquist at a fair and I almost ran up to the stage and broke his puppet's jaw and gouged out it bulging eyes.... I think it was trying to posses everyone in the crowd.

Anonymous said...

thank.you.rowela :)

Jon said...

I think it's safe to say every guy had a crush on Penny when they were 12 yrs old.