5.26.2004

Welcome. Tonight, we have a really big show.

Well, I finally gave in. Welcome to my blog, everyone. The mere fact that it exists makes me a little sick. I feel like I'm joining a very exclusive club of bored teenagers who want to feel important and political blowhards who need a pulpit to spout from. I'm very proud to be in this club. You know it's exclusive when all you need to get in is an e-mail address. That's like a bouncer letting you in the club because you have a face.

At any rate, the main reason I started this thing is to give everyone who cares (read: my mom) a chance to keep up with me throughout the summer and maybe even longer, if I like it. So I'll try to make it a mix between mind-numbingly dull recitation of the day's events and unfiltered rambling of my thoughts. As in much of life, a happy medium is in order. I'll also try to keep this thing as current as possible, but don't kill me if I don't. This whole thing is just an experiment, and it may produce penicillin or it may cause all my hair to fall out. So let's give it a shot. Feel free to comment and let me know you're reading. That way we can all wander around...still lost, but at least lost together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So... I ran into this blog by dumb lick and the power of Google and wanted to leave a comment Love your humour and sensibility, bye.


-Lola