6.29.2006

I can't even see the balls when I'm playing

Just gonna ease back into it...

There's a TV in the lunchroom at my workplace and often when I bring my lunch, I like to play a game. (I'm almost always the only one in there, so it's not like I'm bothering anyone.)

I like to find the most obscure ESPN channel that's offered and watch whatever's on it. Today, and I'm not making this up:

The United States Paintball Championship.

Aside from my sheer amazement that such an event is televised, I have only one comment:

Worst. Spectator sport. Ever.

2 comments:

Brandon Barker said...

Tim,

I watch paintball today with Brandon Mick, Jake Bouma, and Dan Rightler at Fuddruckers. It was the "premiere" channel displayed. I was perplexed as to why it was a sport.

Brandon

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Exactly, sir. I do not deny that it is an incredibly intense and enjoyable sport when PLAYED.

But when watched? That's crazy talk.