11.07.2006

A slippery slope

















What you see here might be the final straw.

I have always claimed an affinity for geek culture, but I fear that I have now irredeemably cursed myself.

What you see...is a storage box for my comic books. Inside that box are several dozen of them.

They have been bagged and boarded.

They are sorted by publisher and title.

The drawer pulls out for easy access.

I fear it is too late for me. I have been lost...to the geek side. Save yourselves.



P.S. No, this is far from the only or most important thing to happen in the last three weeks. It is merely the easiest to talk about. More will come as I hopefully ease back into this.

P.P.S. Hey fellow Americans, maybe you guys should think about voting today?

P.P.P.S. Yes, that is my dirty laundry in the picture. Calm down, ladies.

4 comments:

Kyle Lobner said...

You're not a geek yet. When you have 50 of those boxes and stacks of comic books to fill your entire bedroom, then you're a geek.

raph said...

mwahhahahahahahhahahha... one step closer to the dark side my young apprentice :)

tara d. said...

barf.

fray.

you're living up to your nickname, hentai.

Jon said...

The picture by itself isn't funny. If you wrote in nice big letters "Nerd Box" on the top side of the box, then that would make for a funny picture.