9.18.2007

More exciting things about my brother's life

I hope I'm not breaking some sort of press embargo with these pictures, but I had them and thought they were worth sharing.

This is Cocoa. She is a good puppy. She regrettably does not belong to me but instead to Josh and Allyn, who I suppose are more suited at this point for dog ownership anyway.

Cocoa enjoys other dogs, chewing on PS2 cables and not responding to her name. She is learning how to bark.

Cocoa is an excellent poser. And by that I mean she stands still for pictures, not that she pretends to enjoy punk music.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Cocoa's lifelong aspiration? To eat a rock.
Her newest trick? Avoiding bedtime and forgetting her name.

Anonymous said...

More cute picture! Allyn sent me some. Aww....what cute puppy. I think you left out the best part though T Ryd: Cocoa AKA Cocoa Rocket.

Anonymous said...

Cocoa is a beautiful puppy. He is adorable. I am so happy for you two, having your own place and a dog and new church. Looks like life is good. Miss you.. Mom French