9.11.2007

They are some seriously yellow walls


I visited my brother and his wife over Labor Day weekend to see their new house, new workplace and new puppy*. My dad reminded me that I should take this picture to complete the series (of two.)

Josh: You're still an idiot.

Well, that may be, but I'm an idiot who's about to plug the relaunching of your blog, so be cool.

That's right, computers. Josh's blog, Life in the Lane, long thought dead, is alive again. Does this make it a zombie blog? Should you immediately get up the stairs, then destroy the stairs**? You can decide.

I believe it will be an insightful look into the world of a youth pastor as he tries to make his way in the world and teach his dog to recognize her name***.


*She deserves her own post, which is coming soon.
**#6 of the Top 10 rules contained within the Zombie Survival Guide. I have been made fun of for taking this book so seriously. We'll see who's laughing when you all get infected.
***Project status: ambivalent.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Timmy, I totally mentioned this a week ago. But your good taste in the form of Max Brooks novels redeems you.

If you enjoyed The Zombie Survival Guide I recommend you read World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie Wars. I'll stop this now, because I feel like Amazon.com, but read that. And when it becomes a movie (Brad Pitt's production company just won a fight over the rights for it) you can be way ahead of the game.

Possibly as jaded as I am.

Possibly.

- Scott

"Go for the head."

Scott said...

P.S. I've decided 'Go for the head' is the Zombie equivalent of 'The enemy's gate is down'