10.16.2007

Portrait of a cube, part 1

My cubicle army is ready to mobilize at a moment's notice. You might recognize Clango from previous musings, but the rest are new, at least to you. That's obviously Bobblehead Dwight (not representing the current unshaven, hilariously downtrodden Dwight), a turtle with a bouncy neck and a Sacagawea dollar stood on its edge.

They are a mighty force. Mess with them at your own peril.

Okay, the coin is maybe not as intimidating, but I keep it around so my space is more like the Batcave.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a mandatory draft is in order. Your army is kind of sad :(

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Hope you enjoyed the first volume of Runaways, Jess. With snarky comments like that, you may never see where the story goes.

Anonymous said...

Are you THREATENING me? My dear Tim, please do not stoop to this unattractive level! And if you insist upon it think on this: I can always go read the next volume at borders (if i have to), but remember i still hold possession of your volume one...

although, points to you for use of an awesome word like "snarky"

Scott said...

More like the Batcave as a result of the Sacajawea coin? Shouldn't that make it more of a horribly-poor-man's Money Bin?

Scott said...

(P.S. After typing that I looked up the Wikipedia page on "Money Bin" and found the most hilariously sad fan debate of all time. Apparently "McDuck Fans" argue over the exact dimensions of the money bin... frequently.

Behold, and scroll to "Dimensions."

It's worth a read.

Matt said...

It may shock you to discover that I have the same robot posed and ready by my monitor at home. I call him "the Commissioner" for reasons that will be explained in the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12LqbrPW2BQ

Be well, Tim.