11.05.2007

Wars between stars

Oh man, so much to talk about. I turned a quarter of a century and celebrated by enjoying culture. The Sparrow, The Decemberists, Dashboard Confessional, Comedians of Comedy - all perhaps deserving a post of their own. Whether they will in fact get one remains to be seen. I have little photo evidence to prove I was at any of the above events. Suffice it to say - they were all great.

But nothing was as great as this.

That's my brother. He's in charge of the spiritual development of youth.

More soon...

4 comments:

Kyle Lobner said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but seeing your blog post reminded me of it:

I'm living in Maquoketa now. Our new YMCA opened last week. On the first day, I worked out and went to take a shower. The first shower I went in to was set for someone ridiculously tall. I turned it on and the water sprayed over my head to the back wall. It made me think of you.

KL

Anonymous said...

Dashboard Confessional? Seriously timmy...you're 25 now...you should know better! ;)

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Geez! KL Snow, Lindsay Reinert...it's like a KDCS reunion around here.

Also, YOU should know better...than to question my allegiance to Dashboard. It will never wane.


(It will probably wane.)

Anonymous said...

yeah...KDCS...that means we're pretty freaking awesome. yeppers.