3.16.2007

It's not delivery, it's cumbersome

So Tara, my roommate and bane of my existence, does this promotion for DiGiorno's last weekend. Apparently, she was paid in free samples. This is our freezer now.

Thanks for making me move a bunch of stuff around to get to my Hot Pockets, td. Geez.

P.S. Can I have one? Or are they all for Braders*?

*Our other roommate who makes an oven pizza pretty much every night. He probably wet himself when he opened the freezer door and saw that. Right, Braders? Come on.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the poor Lean Cuisines buried under Ben & Jerry's and DiGiorno. Hilarious.

Wandering Explorer said...

Are you complaining about your roommates bringing home delicious foods?

Because I will clock you!

Anonymous said...

so i remember reading about you playing guitar hero last year...

well my housemate's boyfriend bought it... and i cant stop playing it...

haha

-hotsauce

tara d. said...

you're a bad guy, tim ryder. the bane of your existo? you're a bad guy.

happy to report i gave four of these away and made one... so, we're down to one.

stop blowing it, tim.

tara d. said...

p.s., emeric for president.

Anonymous said...

bad guy or plagerist? tara, didn't you call him the bane of your existence in an earlier post? i believe you did.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Jon Forso: Blogging fact-checker. Thanks for the backup, Jon.

He's right, td. I only said it because you said it first. And all I was trying to do was prepare you for the next zombie outbreak. How's that coming, by the way?

Anonymous said...

I checked to see if anyone else made a "fact checker" kind of response and since I found none but mine, I shall respond:
Jon Forso? "He"? I am sorry, but J Fi made the comment if you read correctly and J Fi is DEFINITELY a she as you should well know! You might want to be check your facts too...geez Ryder, should I be insulted?