3.06.2007

Wasn't there already a bad movie with the same title?

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: New Zealand cinema.

Zombie sheep. Brilliant. We can only hope it somehow makes its way to our shores.

Sidenote: Isn't this a strange production for Mel Gibson's Icon Productions studio? Although it's entirely possible that the zombie sheep are also anti-Semitic. The trailer left it open to interpretation.

P.S. Don't silly movie trailers tell you so much about me and what's going on in my life? Give me a break, at least I'm posting.

3 comments:

Rob said...

I could be wrong, but wasn't Dead Alive also a NZ film? Hey if this zombie movie is ANYTHING like that zombie movie, I'm on board. Trivia: 300 liters of fake blood was used in the final scene of the Dead Alive

tara d. said...

more zombos, tim? please see my newest entry for what a tool you are.

Jon said...

Tim would know better than to get into a car during a zombie sheep infection, right Tim?