8.27.2007

It's just science

There's been a bit of a cleaning kick around the ol' apartment recently, which is to say that there's been slightly more cleaning than none at all.

I should have done a before and after picture of my shower, but that would have been too embarrassing. Let's just say it's
now much less...mildewy.

This particular adventure started when I wanted something to drink other than the milk and juice I had in the fridge. So I started asking the available roommates whose 2-liter of Sprite Zero was in there. Turns out it was no one's.

This gets Jon all curious about what might be in that paper bag sitting in the fridge. Well, the picture speaks for itself. We have reason to believe it was once Chinese takeout, but only from the container can anything about the contents be determined. The material itself no longer resembles anything other than a solid foam mold that you stick plastic flower stems into.

We talked about it when Tara got home. In the course of the conversation, we determined that it was over a year old.

And it was Jon's.

6 comments:

Wandering Explorer said...

Remember when you said you were all grown up? Cleaning the fridge is part of growing up.

I feel the strongest urge to come to your apartment and hit everything with bleach.

Anonymous said...

i have to agree with wandering explorer about the urge to bleach your apartment. gosh...a year old? that is so wrong...ugh!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm going to gag timmy. seriously.

Scott said...

Good work Tim. You're officially more irresponsible than I am. Feel good about that.

- Scott

P.S. Proof.

My God, is that a clean fridge.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for germ killing endeavors of any type! Love from your Mom

tara d. said...

thank goodness your mom saw this.

i think i'm supposed to be the responsible one of this apartment.

there's only so much a girl can do with forsythe around.



barf.