4.14.2008

This is apparently not a joke.

Okay, people. I've got a few posts stockpiled and some important things to talk about. The end of my Second City show, how awesome I am at Kingdom Hearts II, etc. But all of that will have to wait, because I have a very important announcement.

Attention all creative types in the motion picture industry! All directors, producers, writers, actors, cinematographers, editors and key grips, from the most successful and renowned to the barely born:

You can stop now.

The perfect motion picture has been created.

They will dance for a fee, but devour you for free.

Are you listening, Scorsese? You can stop now. The motion picture has reached its pinnacle and any attempts at surpassing it would be folly.

5 comments:

Tno said...

maybe just as good-

a friend of mine from my childhood is in this:

www.ninjababesfromspace.com

enjoy

Jon said...

This post makes up for the long wait between posts.

Unknown said...

movie club!!!! When's the release date??

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Matt said...

This movie poster sends ice coursing through my veins.

Now I've watched the trailer. Glaciers.

Next step: Zombie Strippers: the Musical.

Thanks, Hollywood.