10.07.2004

Not to break up the fun...

I almost don't want to make a new post, because you guys are having way too much fun being HUGE dorks replying to that last one. But something happened at my internship today that I want to share, and the dorkiness must stop eventually.

So they outfitted me with a computer and whatnot (in my OFFICE. With real WALLS.) Unfortunately, a few keys on the keyboard didn't work. None of the important ones really, just b, n, and ?/. I said I could type around them, but they insisted on getting me a new one. So I tested it in the most classic manner and just kept typing, which led to an improvised story that I'd now like to share...

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog...
And was quickly shot by hunters on horseback.
The dog, it turns out, was just a decoy designed to lull the fox into a false sense of security.
It was a brilliant plan, executed to perfection.
"La renarde," as they say in France, which is where they were, had been captured.
The hunters headed back to their homes for a quiet evening of cheese and arrogance.

Thank you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick Brown Fox, eh Timmy? Yeah good post. So anyways,
I'm missing how this is a match up... Are we suppost to guess who would win, between the Fox and the Dog, had the hunter been eliminated? OH! How about the Quick Brown Fox vs. The Dog from Duck Hunt?

Rob

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I'm going to hit you.

Timmy Tapeworm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott said...

Oh! So the matchup is Tim vs. Rob. I see, well my money is on Rob. Kick his skinny ass! - Scott

Anonymous said...

yeah, I've gotta say...
I'm going with Scott on this one.
Me all the way.

Rob

Anonymous said...

Too mad to lean back; too lazy to sign in. This is Scott and Tim, I have to ask: What the hell? Are you SO busy that you jepordize the bloggin' dynamo that is Timmytapeworm.blogspot.com? It's now been a week, which is the statute of limitations for me not bothering you about posting. So POST! - Scott

Anonymous said...

Timmmmmy! Where are you?????

Anonymous said...

sadfasdfds