5.11.2005

Don't worry about little old me.

Seriously, I'm fine. I'm sure many of you thought I was dead. Turns out...I'm not.

I am, however, done with college. Done. Completely. Well, besides walking across the stage in a cheap robe and silly hat. And moving out and going home. But all obligations and finals...done.

My thesis presentation went really well on Friday. I had a great crowd (especially for a thesis presentation) and the material seemed to be well-received. My friend Raph was mad because he got asked really hard questions from the professors and I got asked essentially, "How are you so awesome?", "When did you become awesome?", and "What is the process you use to develop your awesomeness?" I did actually mention you guys in my presentation. One professor asked me about my process and I mentioned that I posted the sketches to my blog and got feedback from my trusted comedy advisors. So be happy - you got an academic shout-out. So that's all done and turned in. I wrote some more pretty good stuff in the last couple days before I turned it in (surprise), but I'm tired of posting sketches, so if you want to read the whole thing, let me know and I'll e-mail you the big Word file. Or just track me down when I come home and I'll let you check out the nice bound copy.

Then a couple finals later and I'm done with school. It's very weird. I now fill my days with tennis golf and video games. And soon...packing and Grammas. But not packing Grammas. They can move about quite well on their own. They don't need to be put in boxes. But that is a funny mental picture.

What's tennis golf you ask? Look for a sweet picture post coming soon...

Until then, it's official. Hermione is officially cute and I am officially a dirty old man for saying that. But don't take my word for it. Check out the new Harry Potter trailer. And don't say I didn't call it. Because I did.

9 comments:

Scott said...

I'm glad you were good up there. I had every reason to expect that you would be. Not the least of which being my seal of approval stamped across most of the sketches. Congrats on being done with college, I envy you. Well, mostly I envy that you have a summer to look forward to. Not the partings that are to come, good luck with those however.

Oh, and thanks for outing me and my pedophilic tendancies as well. Taking us all down with you... I see how it is. But I will say that as per my prophecy she has surpassed the Duff in cuteness. I also can't wait to see this movie. Awesome preview and it was my favorite Harry Potter book. I seriously called myself "Harry Scotter" for a few days after that.

Anyway, I now have the homework I've been putting off for days to do. But call me when you get back to Springfield. We'll hang, maybe discuss the cuteness of girls whose cutness we have no business discussing. Good times will be had by all.

- Scott


P.S. For exposing me, I now point out that you used the title "Don't Panic" 3 or 4 posts ago. HA

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Why Scotty, whatever are you talking about?

Scott said...

You.

Bastard.


You just landed yourself on the bottom of the bottom 5 list. Or on the top. I'm not sure which is supposed to be worse. But now you're on it.

Anonymous said...

Tim,
Congrats on being done. Welcome to the 'real world.' It sucks man, it really sucks. I hope that things go well for you and I hope that I can still keep up with your "tim-ness" through your blog.
Amy
P.S. I want you to know that I know what you did...the "don't panic" thing...

raph said...

yeah, i'm gonna give you some props on a few things. first, thesis, excellent work my friend. you deserve a golf clap for that. soft clapping ensues. second, tennis golf. truly the game of champions, very well done sir. thirdly, yeah, i'm totally with you on the hermione thing, my friend back home and i have been saying that she WILL be really hot whne she grows up. though, i'm going to emphasize "will" in that last sentence, so you may still be on your own just a tad. anyways, i'm gonna study for my final, since some of us still go to school :P

Jake said...

"YOU" called the fact that Emma Watson would be hot when she grew up? Hahhahaha. You and EVERY OTHER MALE on earth. You pompus phony!

Anonymous said...

Let's get straight to the stupid hats and photo spread of the Drake T-golf course. I shot par yesterday and only hit three cars. All in a day's work.

Anonymous said...

oh my lord. Daniel Radcliffe.

Hottest. sixteen year old. ever.

wow.

Excuse me, I have some Harry Potter slasher fan fic to write...

Keri

Scott said...

Slasher fan fic? Or Slashfic? Because, as I understand it, slashfic is where you pair off same gender characters from one or more fiction series. And slasher fan fic is... when you pair off same gender characters from one or more fiction series... to get chopped up?

Either way I'd like to see some story boards. Get back to me.

- Scott