5.22.2006

An epilogue

Thanks a lot, you guys. I'm so impressionable that your prodding forced me to use the fancy-schmancy toaster on my Pop-Tarts this morning*. Either I'm not smart enough to understand it or I wasn't paying attention, but they ended up overtoasted and not pleasant.

I think I'll stick to raw Pop-Tarts from now on, thank you.

The lesson learned from this escapade: "Never listen to your mother or Joanna. At least not when it comes to toaster pastries."


*>use toaster on pop-tarts
"I'm sorry, I do not understand 'pop-tarts'"
>take boat

4 comments:

C_thegreat said...

Dude, I had a pop-tart today! They have pictures on their packaging now, I was blown away.

How do you burn a pop-tart? Can you be trusted with microwaves even?

:)

~c

C_thegreat said...

Oh! Pop-tarts and Gatorade! Do you remember that?

Fine dining.

~c

Jake said...

Oh, so the mighty Tim can't handle a simple appliance? This makes all those times you mocked me for being unable to use your microwave seem a little hypocritical, no?

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Oh man! You were TERRIBLE with that microwave, Jacob! Actually, you were pretty much terrible with that entire kitchen. Remember the time you broke a knife? And the time you spilled an entire pitcher of Crystal Light?

And this is unrelated to the kitchen, but remember the time you tried to scoot your chair down a row in Madrigals and totally bit it! HA HA!

Oh, thanks for the reminder of all those times you blew it, Jacob. Good memories.

And Corie, I agree. The world can keep its five-star dining. Pop-tarts and Gatorade is tops in my book.

I tried to put a pop-tart in the microwave once. It was when I was rooming with Gill. I destroyed that thing.