7.25.2004

The first post I see may not be a post...

100 cool points to those of you who get the reference made in the title to perhaps one of the greatest songs ever written.

One of the hot new VJs on MTV calls herself "La La". Do you think she knows that there's a Teletubbie with that name? La La the Teletubbie has been around a couple years and, in my opinion, has legal rights to that name. Plus I think the Teletubbie is less annoying.

(By the way, my opinion holds a great deal of sway in our nation's legal system.)

Today on the bus, I saw a middle-aged Asian woman with a faux hawk. Well, that's the end of that trend.

Other hairstyle mistakes observed today: sticking with dreadlocks despite a fairly prevalent bald spot. I'll just let you picture it.

I love street performers whose main talent is staying extremely still for long periods of time. Those people have a gift for stillness and I'm glad they've decided to share it with the world. Such talent should not be kept private.

I screwed up the order of the months today. I was doing the old "count the months on your knuckles to figure out which ones have 31 days" trick and honestly went January, February, May, then got concerned when I finished many knuckles too soon. This does not bode well.

Finally, go see Napoleon Dynamite. It's a cinematic experience.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Timmy, I never get that whole knuckle trick thingy right. I have completely given up on it. However, can I just say wow, dreads and a bald spot? I am floored. My imagination can hardly picture it. In return, an L.A. moment for you...young kid, probably 17-ish, has what looks to be pieces of one inch pvc pipe in his earlobes where normal little bitty earings should be. I could have stuck my finger, maybe two thru it. And to top it off he was carrying a white purse. To match I ask you? Maybe. Or maybe he was carrying for a girl, but for whatever reason he was in no hurry to give it up.
Later,
Allyn

Anonymous said...

I've always drawn some offence to the VJs with "original" names. Could I actually look at birth certificates at some obscure hospital and see "Sway" or something equally obscure. And what's more, we listen to these people for "news". But, at least it's consistent, more news here at 10 to the hour.
I think I'll change my name to "Blonule" or "Abra-Ca-Pokus".
-josh

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I hope you guys know that we're now at the point where I expect a reply from each of you before I can rest easy. If it doesn't happen, I worry. That's probably not good.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I think "Abra-Ca-Pokus" would make a great title for your emosical, Josh.

Anonymous said...

You think so? Sadly, the title of the emusical is one of the last things that I have yet to tie down. However, I do have some big investors very interested and ready to throw down some capital to get everything rolling.
But the title will come along in time. "The Great Misfortune", "Found without a Map", just talking out loud.
Jimmy Eat World reference anyone?
-josh

Anonymous said...

tramadol online overnight buy tramadol hydrochloride uk - taking 2 50mg tramadol

Anonymous said...

Specifically, what it was that set them off in the bedroom. Naturally, this challenge of penis sizegenetics was broached more than once, and these ladies were not shy with their opinions. However, what they said surprised me some more and this will probably surprise a great deal of guys. It's the truth about penis sizegenetics from two women may very well experienced their share.sizegenetics matters, but bigger shouldn't be always better. One among the girls pointed out the fact that a number of female orgasms in sizegenetics films (where they could be generally having sex with guys that massively endowed) are very obviously faked.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/