7.19.2004

Seriously, I should be making these decisions.

As much as I love clip shows, sometimes they infuriate me.  What is the worst decision a clip show producer could make, you ask?  Good question.  The answer is to talk about things that you HAVE NO CLIPS OF!!  I just watched a special on ESPN about the top 25 sports bloopers of all time, which is great because everyone likes sports bloopers.  They transcend all barriers and cultures.  They are, perhaps, the universal language.  But you wouldn't know it from the special because they didn't have footage of half of the things on the list!!  Just photographs!   
 
I don't know if it's because the footage is owned by other networks, but there's no excuse for that.  Just pick something you do have footage of.  For something like that, no one cares what order they're in.  They just want to see funny mishaps in the world of sports.  Get a clue, guys.  We're talking about saving the world here.
 
In other news, Reese Roper agrees with my review of the movie Saved!  And his opinion should carry some weight, because he was in Five Iron Frenzy.  How do you like that?
 
From the FIF message board:
"I did see saved. I wish to God that every youth leader in this country would watch it, along with every other Christian. But mostly youth leaders. I thought it hurt pretty bad to watch, but it was so true, and strangely edifying."
 
Take that, youth leaders.

No comments: