4.25.2006

Words of wisdom

"Sure, hindsight is 20/20. But it's hard to see things when they're far away - doesn't matter if you're looking backwards or not. I actually bet it's harder because then you're trying to look over your shoulder while walking forward and that's just awkward. In summary, hindsight is all well and good, but the rear-view mirror only shows so much."

I'll be publishing a page-a-day calendar for 2007. I don't see how the world has survived without my special brand of wisdom for as long as it has.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Now when you say "special"...*

- Scott

* This sentence used with permission of Futurama

Anonymous said...

hmmm...all of a sudden i feel the need to have a philosophical discussion. weirdness.

Anonymous said...

Possession of a rearview mirror did not stop that maniac in Roanoke, VA from backing STRAIGHT INTO ME! ON MY BIRTHDAY! (can you smell the righteous indignation?)

Oh sure, so I was in a little four door and he was in a big fat van...the point is, he didn't see me AT ALL. And I was right there! Snuggled up to his rear end.

What I'm trying to say, man, is right on. You tell that hindsight who's boss.