1.16.2005

Welcome back, Kotter. Where's the rent?

So I'm back in the dorms, which is nice. Being at home made me realize just how filthy this room was, so I went crazy with the cleaning. I mean, we're talking vacuuming (for only the second time this year) and dusting (definitely the only time this year). It was right around the time I started fixing the fringe on my rug when I began to fear I may be developing low-grade OCD just like the dude from Double Dare. Marc Summers was his name. Dude went pretty nuts. Tore his house apart looking for those little red flags.

I've started seeing more Enzyte commercials all of a sudden. You know, the drug for natural male enhancement. They'll send you a free sample now, which has about 8 pills in it. After those 8 pills, do you think you'd notice a change? Perhaps a more appropriate question: do you think you'd convince yourself that you notice a change?

Hey, if want to see just how unimportant my musical selections ended up being, the article is here. My choices weren't even printed in the actual paper and even online I'm one of about a billion people in the greater Des Moines area with musical opinions. So say goodby to my ego.

If anyone feels bad about me getting schooled on ebay last week, don't. Because I totally turned the tables and pulled the same joke on some unsuspecting kid on Saturday. So I have the same thing for only a couple bucks more coming my way. Now if I can just figure out freaking Paypal...

9 comments:

Rob said...

Tim, I sorry I've missed your last couple of posts. I was out of town. So I want to take a second and congradulate you on a fine run of posts. I'm proud of you. You've almost re-earned my endorsement. A couple of notes...

THE HAIR FELL OUT!!! NIPPIE?? Damn...

You should tell me when you're looking for old games. I've got a ton, and would have given you FFVII for free.

The thing that bugs me about Enzyte, is that not only are the commericals more and more frequent, but they are ridiculously irrating. I frickin' hate Bob. Bob's a tool. That and the pill gives you a nasty metal aftertaste, you have to chew gum the first few days your on it.

I can't believe Goldfinger's Self-titled didn't make the list. I blame you.

I've read most of the Douglas Adams series... and it may because I'm really tired right now, but I don't know what I'm looking for with the Life Universe and Everything search...

That's all. Later!

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Thanks, Rob. I'm trying my best to win back your love. Yeah, it's too bad about Nippie. Always tough to lose a friend. But I have no doubt that she'll be back. Don't fret.

I should have known that as soon as I posted about FFVII, one of you dorks would tell me you already had it. Sigh...oh well. I got a fair price for it, so I'm okay. Any other recommendations from your vault? (Not that we'll be seeing each other anytime soon...)

Bob is a tool, but you're on Enzyte. Does Ro know about this? Or was it her idea? Hey-oh!

The google search is kind of subtle unless you know it's there. Above all of the search results, it should give you a result from the calculator as if you typed in an equation or something.

Take care, bro. Goldfinger forever!

Jake said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Tim, but Enzyte isn't used to increase penis size. It only provides "firmer, fuller-feeling erections." So those commercials are very misleading, no?

Also: Final Fantasy VII sucks.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Your shaving skills suck.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Tim I still believe in you, but you'll still never make it. They are jackhammering the basement right now so life is a little like a war-torn nation right now. I like to think of my room as a buffer zone against the melee. But a nice cozy buffer.
-j

Rob said...

Ro had nothing to do with my taking Enzyte...
It was YOUR MOM who wanted me to!

And I have many, many games that I am done with. How about you give me a catagory or title or something to go with.

Scott said...

Not quite getting the jorb done eh Rob? Well it happens to the best of us. I guess that's where being 2nd best really isn't so bad. Stick with that Enzyte (which you all seem to have an alarming amount of information about) and you'll be pleasing her at least as much as any given 12 year old on your street. Always good to have something to look forward to.

Timmy, I remember seeing an interview with Marc Summers about his OCD and the time contestants had to eat dog food on his show. Apparently he nearly vomited a few times and generally flipped out. That's good television, I don't care where you're from.

One more thing. Wassabi, as it turns out, is severely hot. I just checked her blog on a whim because I was bored. And wow, Tim what are you doing in Iowa? There seems to be a hot chick who's into you in NYC. Hop a flight before she changes her mind man!

Oh and way to post, you've almost made up for your unreasonable absense. Just don't let us down, because we know where you live. And Rob knows where your Mom lives. And we're MADMEN!

- Scott

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Tell me about it, man. Wasabi is a very pretty girl. I asked her if she wanted to make out almost every day during the summer we worked together, but she wouldn't have any of it. She just laughed, like most girls I ask. So she's not really into me. She's just nice. ...sigh... Besides, I leave the Asian girls to Rob. He's the one with a knack for it.

Rob, I've pretty much got my hands full with my games right now, so you can leave your vault alone. But I think you might have just inspired a post.

Anonymous said...

Rob, How dare you!! Tim's Mom