4.22.2005

We're currently filing for tax-exempt status.

Bored friends and incredible inspiration have led to this:



Scotty made this pic for The NCMD. Because of this show of dedication, we are proud to bestow upon him, at his bequest, the title of KnucklePope. Hard to be accurate, but he drives Satan crazy.

We're also looking for a new title for Keri. She's not happy with her "High Priestess" title, as it is in no way hockey-related, nor does it contain an insufferably clever Mighty Ducks pun. I suggested "Coach Bombabe," which she laughed at, but denied on the basis that it was not church-sounding. So here's my latest submission:

"She of the Soft Hands." It's Ducks-related, sounds holy, and also distinctly feminine. I think it's a winner.

Less Ducks foolishness and more sketch foolishness to come soon.
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's excellent, thanks Tim. But I think Raph my disagree. According to him my touch is like that of a tarantula.


-She of the Soft Hands

Scott said...

The main page? Sweet. I consider this the blog equivalent of going from peddling my art in the streets, to having an exhibit in the Louvre. I'll restrain my urge to cut one of my ears off, though I do expect that to be the next big thing in body modification. Because really, what's left? Ponder that for awhile.


- Scott