7.26.2005

Welcome. Now here's a bit.

True story: when I was a kid, I had a real hard time understanding the difference between Jack Nicholson and Jack Nicklaus. For a while, I thought they were the same person: just a raving psychotic golfer.

Likewise, I always confuse the movies Sophie's Choice and Rosemary's Baby, probably because I have never seen either.

Hey, if you're coming to this site for the first time ever or first time in a while because of my mass e-mail, welcome/welcome back. Now take THIS!! *karate chop to the throat*

Ah, I'm joking. I didn't really just karate chop you in the throat. If I had, you would have felt it. Trust me. I'm just trying to keep you on your toes. Now feel free to look around, leave comments, whatever. It'll be fun, I promise. Scout's Honor.*


*I was never in the Scouts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Timmy RyRy, its good to see that Graduation, moving back to "society" and vacationing didnt kill you or your sense of humor (thank goodness)... as I always say, your blogger thingy makes me laugh... which lately has been good since I've been cursely sick after getting all 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed (not sick from the teeth, from my blasted tonsils). ANYWHOS. That is more info than you or your blogger readers wanted to know... I'll shut up now.

Hope things are well and keep in touch!

~House

Anonymous said...

So the other day my little brother's cool friends were hanging out. So being the mean older sister that I am, I popped in embarrasing home videos. One happened to be "Jonah,Jonah,Jonah" from our old days in Young Disciples.
Needless to say you were the source of many hurt stomach from the hours of laughter that ensued...I'm sure this was due to your comic genius, not your voice cracking or Luke Schell singing a falsetto, "Oh Lord have Mercy"

Wait a minute did you steal that rediculous hat you wore as Jonah... I've seen it somewhere??

Scott said...

That's it Rin Tin Tim, reel 'em in. Bonus points for acting on something I said. Double bonus points for me though. It was my idea. Plus did you see how that first sentence rhymed? I'm tellin you...

- Scott

C_thegreat said...

Have you said that movie joke before, or did you borrow it from someone? I know I've heard it before. I know it. And now it is bothering me because I can't figure it out...

~c

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Timmy Tapeworm said...

Yeah, I used that movie joke when I opened for Kyle Cease. And for some reason, people went "Ooooh" right after I said baby, like it was a big diss on those movies or something. It was weird.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because you confused a movie about crazed Nazis with terrible schemes and a movie that ... you know ... wasn't about Nazis.

That usually does it.

C_thegreat said...

Ahhh, good, now I can put to rest all my worries that I made that one up in my mind before you told it.
That would make me funnier than you, (or maybe just funny before? you...) and I don't think I could handle that.

~c