11.16.2005

Vaguely upsetting

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, but Comcast went completely bonkers over the weekend and my Internet has been fluctuating between middling and non-existent ever since. (I blame Scott's arrival to Chicago.) Believe me, I'd love to post about all of our wacky adventures. I'd also love to BitTorrent my stories, but the only thing working at the moment is wishful thinking.

Also, the Sears gig has been postponed until further notice. Sears is still shooting for sometime this month, but don't hold your breath.

Finally, it's cold and rainy in Chicago. Possible snow today.

I'm not going to say it's depressing, but let's just say I'm really looking forward to Goblet of Fire, for escapism if nothing else.

5 comments:

Rob said...

yeah, it was spitting snow flurries this morning in "Ye Ol' Field of Springs"

Also, on a cheery note, I've heard GREAT reviews about Harry's Goblet (stupid people and their stupid Sneak Previews).

Scott said...

Really, I've stopped trying to find information on this movie. I already know exactly what happens, what I'm after here are the performances, and the theatricality of it all. Both of which can be ruined by someone quickly running down the highlights of the film. So F reviews.

Also, I have four tickets for Thursday (one for me, Josh, Rob, and whoever else (probably Allyn if she can go, or one of my friends if she can't)).

- Scott

P.S. Wacky adventures are in dire need of telling. Get on it son.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Um...you were there too, Scott.

Anonymous said...

snow? geez...it is definitely 75 degrees and sunny today. yesterday, it actually hit 90!! as fun as that is, it feels weird considering thanksgiving is upon us. as for harry potter, i have two words: HECK YES!

Scott said...

I dare not pretend I know all of your wacky adventures. You could have been refering to anything. Hell, I had some side adventures while I was there that you don't know about. It's entirely possible that you had some I'm unaware of. Plus you were vague as to which stories you were talking about.

Also, I left it open as to whether or not I was sure you meant me. You just decided to think I didn't.

- Scott