11.06.2005

"Wow, what kind of drinks do you serve in this place?"

I just had a great weekend with the visiting Josh & Allyn.

During that time, Niles the Cat got sick and not only pooped on the living room floor but also had some weird hairball vomit stuff go on in the kitchen.

Earlier today, my improv class was incredibly tedious and frustrating.

I just got back from seeing MxPx and Relient K, another show I was much too old for.


However, these are all topics for another day.

I simply cannot go another minute without sharing this amazing discovery. It seems the FOX Broadcasting Company, in their infinite wisdom, has decided to do battle with ABC's surprise summer hit "Dancing With the Stars," with their own amazing creation...

...wait for it...

"Skating with Celebrities," airing in Winter of 2006.

Not only will "celebrities" be paired with former Olympic figure skaters to compete in what I'm sure will be fairly atrocious pairs skating competitions, one of the pairs is none other than two-time Olympic medalist Nancy Kerrigan and...

...wait for it again...

Dave Coulier.

Immediately following the premiere, I predict the universe will explode for your enjoyment.

4 comments:

Rob said...

Love it! Love it... PLEASE let them skate to Forever by "Jessie and the Rippers"

Scott said...

Think there's much chance of an Anne Coulter episode? Because there's nothing I'd like to see more than her rigid, bony, harpy-esq body smashed against the unforgiving ice. Repeatedly.

Also, based on the FOX business model this show can only suvive if people are uninterested. Thus far, based on the test audience of me, it's a hit.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

i second the request of rob....how priceless would that be....lol

Anonymous said...

And then Alanis will come out with another rage album, this time singing *not* about how Dave couldn't skate to save his life, BUT that he was skating with...


ANOTHER WOMAN.

If you're staying in the Chi-town area for the holidays, maybe we could meet up somewhere, given that now, I'm an Indianan by way of the parents, and it would take me forever to get downtown, but ... you know, whatever.

I love run-on sentences. End.