2.24.2006

Guess it's just you and me, Gretchen Bleiler

I'm back home in Springfield for a couple days, so here's a few tidbits to not completely depress you/make fun of me for posessing basic human emotions.
  • Sasha Cohen, the crush is officially off. Timmy Tapeworm does not crush on second-placers. (He does however, participate in mutually-satisfactory, consequence-free makeouts with them.)

  • My Playground Incubator team is now officially called The Senate. I hope my dad is proud. (Sidenote: I went to a karaoke bar with them last night after rehearsal and my team sure does love their old-skool rap. I just love me some Tom Jones. Although I really should stop trying to karaoke "It's Not Unusual." It's way out of my range. Stupid Tom Jones. Ah, come back. I didn't mean it, baby.)

  • Guess who's MySpace friends with Dwight Schrute from The Office? This guy. Come to think of it, who's friends with everyone from The Office with their own MySpace page? This guy.

  • Tommorow night, I'm taking part in a trivia contest with my parents, Josh and Allyn, Allyn's parents and brother, Scotty, and whoever is hanging out near the entrance when we get there because Rob is dumb and couldn't get off work. I feel a lot of pressure to be useful to the team. Let's hope I don't blow it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo hiss on you!!! thank you for telling me about sasha cohen RIGHT before i watch her free skate..it is called a time difference. you should be more sensitive to the fact that there are people who read your blog on the west coast...no bueno timmy!! as for the crush, you should think about sticking with sasha...she is actually single.

as for the trivia madness of which you speak, pass along my greetings...and i'll keep my fingers crossed you don't buckle under the pressure...so make sure you have plenty of rest....if you're tired, definitely more likely to screw up on things you know (like me when i was visiting)

Anonymous said...

and i just wanted to say one thing in sasha'a defense....she injured her groin muscle...second place looks pretty good considering she skated injured.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

My bad, West Coaster. My bad.

Scott said...

Oh yeah, guess who held it down at the Trivia Night? This kid. And guess what he learned. Mr. Magoo movies do not accurate geographical information make. I think everyone should know that, and it is in the interest of entertaining that end that I have printed bumperstickers to that extent.

- Scott

P.S. I contributed nothing to you post. I do not apologize for this, but rather point it out and abruptly