2.07.2006

More than a hobby

On Scrubs tonight, there was a running bit about guys in the hospital forming an air band.

The final air band number was Boston's "More Than a Feeling."

And when Ted the lawyer played the solo (pretty accurately) on the air guitar, I could play right along with him. I had played it many times before, after all.

Thanks, Guitar Hero!


P.S. Mandy Moore guest-starred. She's super cute. And pretty gung-ho about doing some physical comedy. (She slammed her face into a table pretty hard at one point.) I was impressed, Miss Moore. Well done.

P.P.S. Mandy, you should probably call me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah now im jealous!!

come to new york and make ur dreams come true!

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it that Mandy and Zach Braff are engaged, but he made mention of it to me that one time I met him in London.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I know Zach Braff?


Keri

Anonymous said...

Tim, I've told you before. Stop calling me. Its over. Just let go.

- Mandy

Anonymous said...

mandy and zach...definitely an item...most likely the reasoning for her guest starring role....tim, seriously....it is time for you to find a girl that is not taken.