3.09.2006

I'm acing life - Tara said so

I don't have a lot of time right now because I've got to hit the road - apparently my childhood home isn't going to empty itself for auction, so I have to help.

But suffice to say, this has been a pretty amazing week. In short, I started one super sweet improv gig, got a callback for another and...wait for it...

GOT A JOB OFFER!!

*sirens, falling balloons, et al.*

I'll give you the details later. For now, I'll just share the headshots I picked, because I know you're all crazy with anticipation about it. (I give these most of the credit for getting me the callback.)

This was #55a, for those of you keeping score. It will be my main headshot, used for most things. I had Rance recrop it a little higher from the original cut to show more of my hair, because I think my hair looks pretty great in this picture.

And I'll keep this (#76) around in case I ever need a more corporate look for some reason. Because I look pretty Dapper Dan, am I right?

"Well, I don't want Fop! I'm a Dapper Dan man!" What movie, what movie?!

Life is great.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What movie? That is SO not a hard quote. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Interesting name for a movie. I am not Scott.

~#2

raph said...

hey hey, congratulations man :)
what's the job offer for?

Scott said...

I'm sorry Tim. I have to admidt to you, I'm a sick, sick man. This has to stop. This anonymous commenting has become a compulsion and I don't think I can quit.

In other news, good stuff. If you're bored in J-ville give me a call. I'm here too.


- Scott

Anonymous said...

my oh my, it does sound like you are having a wonderful week! congrats on the job offer and congrats on the call back and do tell us of this super sweet gig...curious i am. as for the headshots...i was pulling for #55 and #76 is what I like to call the "Law and Order Audition Headshot" But seriously, congrats.

Rob said...

I had a dream about hugging you too. I nuzzled my head right into that spot on your chest. You make me feel safe.

Rob said...

OOoops!! That wasn't Rob....

that was Me... I mean Scott... I mean anonymous.... crap.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Hey-oh!! Joanna with the burn on short Asian boyfriends!

My brother read Joanna's comment about hugging daydreams and said, in a Joanna-esque voice, "My name is Joanna and I go to Drake and I major in happiness!"

Anonymous said...

hey joanna. i understand what you are talking about! being 5'10" myself, hugging guys taller than me is a rare treat...doesn't happen too often.