3.02.2006

She had the best away messages

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blogging to bring you this very important announcement:

Amanda is now, in her own words, "officially an old lady."

How turning 23 can make a girl say that is officially beyond me. But I wanted to wish her a happy birthday anyway.

For those of you who have never met Amanda, she was one of my good friends back at Drake. She would hang out with Raph, Emeric and I quite a bit for reasons that have never been explained. You can learn pretty much everything you need to know about our relationship from the following two pictures:

Here's the three guys acting stupid and Amanda just kind of laughing/sighing and putting up with us. Again, for reasons that are entirely unclear.

And here's everyone happy - Amanda and I are smiling, Emeric is doing his patented "throw-back head laugh," and Raph's attention is someplace else entirely. This was my college experience in a nutshell. Or rather, in two pictures.

Amanda, you're the best. Happy birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a patented laugh? Cool.

I never knew.

raph said...

please, my attention never wand...

Timmy Tapeworm said...

No see, he cut it off in the middle of "wander," thus giving the impression that his attention did in fact wander in the middle of typing a word.

J, you're adorable.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

No, you just have to understand the mind of Raph. Guess you have a long way to go.

BURNSAUCE!!