8.09.2005

My favorite trivia answer

Well, I was going to have a whole series of posts in which I relate favorite stories of the wedding, but Rob not only beat me to the punch, he picked pretty much the same exact moments I was going to talk about. But I'll scan in some pictures soon and perhaps witty comments will accompany.

With their new glut of fake commercials, Geico is cementing itself as the new Energizer bunny. And just like the bunny, at first I loved it, now I want to shoot it. Just give me a clear shot, lizard. I dare you.

But fear not, as I made a lovely discovery on this wonderful thing called the Internet today. As the title of this post alludes - my favorite piece of trivia is knowing the names of the two old Muppet dudes who sit in the balcony and make fun of stuff. Because the world can never have too much Waldorf and Statler.

2 comments:

Scott said...

That is good trivia. Waldorf I think I would have gotten (or come up with some random Walsomething name) but Statler, that's out of left field. I feel, as I feel about any talented heckler, that they were the best part of the show. Truly among my childhood favorites.

- Scott

Anonymous said...

Whatever Tim. You wouldn't even know what to do with a gun, let alone hit something as small as a gecko. I, on the other hand, once took the head off a gopher from my bedroom window so I can take care of him for you. Don't worry.... the gopher had it coming.


Ooh! I have some muppet trivia! Animal was originally inspired by Keith Moon of the Who. You all probably knew that already though.


Hey some more useless trivia: the new KidzBop 8 has a cover of Gavin DeGraw's "I don't wanna be..." song. I just saw a commercial for it on adult swim. haha! I love it.


Keri