8.05.2005

Weird...and gross. Greird.

So...my brother's getting married today. As I mentioned in the title, that's weird/gross. But I think it's going to be okay, because the girl's pretty cool. Here's just one example why.

Recently, I was helping Josh assemble some new furniture, because I'm SUPER handy with the tools. At some point, I made fun of Allyn for accenting a common phrase in a weird way. (Like how most people say they're going to Best BUY, she would say she's going to BEST Buy.) So she gets all fake mad and yells:

"Well, I'm sorry I'm put-TING the wrong ac-CENT on some of my WORDS!"

That's right. She tried to accent the wrong syllable of a one-syllable word. It was one of those moments that was so hilarious, I had to run out of the room. That's my favorite kind of laughing. Anyone who can make me laugh like that, intentionally or not, is okay by me.

I'm the Best Man today, so I have to do all kinds of stuff like remember the ring and give the toast and tie cans to the car and stuff like that. Let's hope I don't forget anything.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shut your face, Tim Ryder. BEST Buy IS the correct way to say it, and I'm sick of taking crap from you. Remember the good old days when annoying friends moved far away and you stopped having to take crap from them? Yeah, I miss that.

Oh, and have a good wedding... jerk.




-Keri

raph said...

hey bro,

tell your brother congratulations for me and best of luck with your best man duties :D

just don't lose the rings!

Anonymous said...

That goes for you too, Raph.

Hehe.

Keri

Scott said...

If you the rings mixed up just remember:

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,

Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,

Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.


And one or two for Josh and Allyn. There, it shouldn't be too hard to keep track of them.

- Scott

Rob said...

Don't forget "having to be Josh's Lackey and carry all his crap for him." And "Needs to give speech at the reception." Oh yeah, and I need like $14.

C_thegreat said...

or weiross
but yours sounds cooler out loud

Long time, no talk, hope all is well with you
~c