6.01.2004

I am important enough to know about.

So I've come to the realization that the mere possession of a blog is kind of a pompous act. The idea that my thoughts are important enough to be published so that anyone with Internet access can read them is pretty flippin' cocky. But the very moment I realized that, I not only got over it but also simultaneously decided that you should know more about me. So I updated my profile. I am a modest fellow, if nothing else.

As a result, you can now learn more about me by checking out my profile. I wasn't satisfied with just listing things, so of course I had to attempt to make it entertaining. It's sad, really. I can rarely be completely serious. I am blessed/cursed with an inherent need to entertain. But don't despair, dear blog reader. That will only benefit you in the long run, because I'm positive that you're already as dedicated to this endeavor as I am.

Also, for those of you who were concerned, I have now entered the itching/peeling stage of my sunburn. Don't worry, it's my favorite stage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim!

You are the coolest! At least I know I'm not the only one not going back to FJM this summer, so I have another partner in the misery (along w/ Merrily, we can just start a support group!) I hope all is well for you in the Windy City, I grew up close by Chicago about 1/2 hr south so I know you will be having fun. Don't forget to root for the Cubbies! Tell John I say hello.

Much love,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Pompous Jerk!

Kidding... Kidding

You Da Man Timmy

Hope you don't staple your hand or make a copy of your buttocks while at work, and hope you don't flail around with your arms accidently hiting someone during some improvizational act.

Nothin but love Tapey,

Fox that Rocks

Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome to my Blog. On a fit of originality, I put it to a quick vote and decided that I'm going to call it Josh's Blog. In a fit of laziness, I didn't even establish my own sign-in. But make sure to look for more entries on my blog later.
The webmaster has advised myself as well as others reading/using this service to be on the lookout for anyone attempting to sponge off other blogs by not setting up their own. Honestly, don't people know when they're being sterotypical?
-Posh Spider